Nova Camp Stove

Discussion in 'Camping' started by Ged, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Ged

Ged New Member

A while back there was a thread on small camp stoves suitable for moto-camping (simple technology = airhead content)....and the Optimus multi fuel NOVA stove was identified as a leader in its pack.

My buddy, Tom Hunter, from Seattle was brilliant enough to find the best price for it at : http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=00089NOVA

Their price of $87.36 blows away all competitors as far as we can determine after hundreds of hours of web-searches, phone calls, and late-night connections with Teamster Union, Longshoreman Unions, and other "it fell off the back of a truck" sources.

And if you don't need a stove....all the shooters and duck/wild pig/deer, and grizzly hunters will love this site. If you call them up on the 800 number , they are friendly and helpful.

2. alac65

alac65 New Member

I'd probably test the petrol ranges to beginning , it's not challenging you just kind of go through the activities without considering, but a gas stove is like fuel injection you just press a button and there you are. Haven't got anything against multiple powers I use both, just relies upon what I'm going to be doing.