Cheap Chinese Motorbike GPS Mount

Discussion in 'Tools, Accessories & Spares' started by TripSpec, Oct 17, 2012.

1. TripSpec

TripSpec Administrator Staff Member

Here's my cheap chinese GPS mount on my motorbike. Works pretty well and seems to stay on even on the bumpiest roads and tracks that I have found.

$15 on fleebay and it's splash proof too.

IMAG0417.jpg

2. jayjacinto

jayjacinto Member

Thats nice. What are the dimensions? it looks like a bit thick, It seems to me that your GPS will juggle around inside..

3. TripSpec

It's pretty big and fits the newer smart phones easily. The foam at the back holds it firmly in place.

It ended up snapping clean off the mount! Luckily I was expecting this and my safety rope saved the phone and holder from hitting the ground and becoming electronic "road kill" :D

4. jayjacinto

jayjacinto Member

Oops! What is the holder made of? velcro? If it's velcro you should definitely think twice..

5. Declan07

Declan07 New Member

I think it can also carry a cell phone? What about the dimension.? I guess its about some specific size. Anyhow overall its a good and cheep product. Thanks for sharing but you haven't mention that where we can buy this thing.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  6. TripSpec

It's an ebay purchase. Just type in your phone model and mount and it should come up with something similar. Be warned though like I said above it snapped on the first day of use!