For Sale 2008 BMW GS 1200 - $11000

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Damon, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Damon

Damon New Member

Selling my 2008 GS 1200 - Bike is in perfect condition, never been off road, never been down, not even a slip in the driveway. Bike has 20,000 miles on it and has been very well taken care of. With respect to service I use only synthetic fluids, iridium plugs, K&N air filter Ect. Only the best goes in my bikes. As far as add on stuff - here goes.

1) My riding buddy bought a 2013 GSA and took it straight to have the suspension done and was kind enough to give me his factory suspension so front and rear shocks are 2013 GSA shocks and it rides like a dream now.
    2) Fastway foot pegs for a little extra grip and surface area.
    3) GSA Winglets for wind protection.
    4) GSA front fender beak (just because it looks cool)
    5) Touratech HID driving lights.
    6) Touratech headlight shield.
    7) One off machined potentiometer cover (didn't like the touratech, it kept bruising my shin)
    8) Heidenau tires with plenty of meat left on them + an extra set of street tires.
    9) Touratech Upper and lower crash bars (just in case)
    10) Touratech driver seat (best add on I put on the bike) pain free riding all day long.
    11) Touratech Bar risers.
    12) Factory Aluminum BMW GSA bags.
    13) Dual Powerlet fitting running from rear charging port to inside the left side bag (charge iPhone and iPad while riding down the highway) < 2nd best add on.
    14) Touratech tank bag.
    15) New ion Shorai battery (love it)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, at any rate the bike rides and runs flawlessly. No crashes, scratches, dings or dents. She's been in the garage full time unless I'm on a ride. Bike gets about 50 MPG and needs nothing aside from a rider. I also have some extra parts like the BMW stainless steel knee covers that I have not put on. Buyer is welcome to any and all parts I have sitting around for the bike. Asking $11,000 with a "little" flexibility. No Trades. I'm new to adventure rider as my riding buddy told me this would be a great place to post the bike for sale. I'm in Santa Clarita California. I can send some pics and you can email me at idprotectnow@gmail.com I am a private party not a dealer.